Clojure Do’s and Don’ts: An ongoing series featuring my recommendations and stylistic preferences for Clojure code.
Remote Work 101: I’ve been a full-time remote worker for over 10 years. These are my recommended hardware, software, and practices for working remotely.
All Recent Blog Posts; see below for archives
- ClojureScript: Up and Running with Luke VanderHart (O’Reilly 2012)
- Practical Clojure with Luke VanderHart (Apress 2010)
Articles on Other Sites
- Developing the Language of the Domain (Cognitect, 2017)
- My Clojure Workflow, Reloaded (Relevance, 2013)
- Solving the Expression Problem with Clojure 1.2 (IBM developerWorks 2010)
- Notes on Remote Pairing (Relevance, 2010)
- Clojure/huh? – Clojure’s Governance and How It Got That Way (Clojure.com, 2012)
- Functional Relational Programming with Cascalog (Clojure.com, 2012)
- “Lojic” Parts One and Two (Clojure.com, 2011)