Just got my XO-1 laptop today, and I’m using it to write this post. First impressions:
- It’s light–weighs about as much as a hardback book.
- The screen is sharp and readable, with or without the backlight.
- The built-in rubber keyboard is difficult for an adult to touch-type on. I’m hoping I’ll get used to it.
- It comes with a terminal app pre-installed!
- It’s slow to boot and start apps. I hear a suspend/resume feature is in the works.
Need to play with it more to get a clear idea of its capabilities.